- Lauro Painting prides itself on providing its clients with quality work for their home painting needs. Lauro Painting ensures this quality by following the right steps from beginning to end. We believes that a majority of this process is made up of proper prep work. An example would be our detailed sanding which comes from our Festool Multi-Mode Sander. Coupled with this sander is our HEPA Dust Extractor which eliminates both noise and harmful dust chemicals
- Lauro Painting maintains 30 years of experience in the industry. Our ability to adapt to the constant changes within the industry have allowed us to provide our clients with excellent service. Lauro Painting agrees with the idea that knowledge stems from experience, and we believe our experience makes us extremely knowledgeable painters.
- Lauro Painting employees do more than just paint for their clients. They are trained to go above and beyond to make sure our clients are comfortable throughout the whole process. This includes maintaining a clean work environment for our customers and keeping them updated throughout the process. Our painters are able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Members of PDCA and NARI
- The PDCA is “the only trade association dedicated to the success of painting and decorating contractors”. Being a part of the PDCA allows Lauro Painting to stay educated in industry standards and develop/grow both through business and painting practices.
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is known for being a “principle source for industry intelligence”. Their main goal is to promote the professionals within the remodeling industry to the deserving public.
What Makes us Different!
- Lauro Painting utilizes The Lauro Painting Process for all of its jobs. Along with this is the Lauro Guarantee, which is more than just our fine craftsmanship, it is also a 2-year warranty for all of our clients.