Vetting your Painter
Before hiring any contractor you want to be aware of who you are inviting into your home and/or business. Here is a brief list of questions you should ask all contractors before hiring.
- Do they use sub contractors?
- Do they offer a warranty?
- Can the company provide references?
- Do they have a portfolio of past jobs?
- Do they keep the work place clean?
- What paint do they use? Are they quality products?
- How much time will be spent on prepping the surface before painting?
- Are they insured? Licensed?
- Who will be working in their home?
- Who signs off on the completed job?
If you are not comfortable with any of the answers your painting contractor is providing, they are most likely not the painter you are looking for!