Nick Lauro Painting is a full service interior and exterior professional painting company for residential and commercial properties.
Nick Lauro Painting services clients in the Greater Philadelphia region including Montgomery County and the Main Line.
When it comes to finding the right professional painter it is important to find a company that does more than a couple coats of paint on the wall. Professional painting is a process and when you receive a professional quote the estimate includes the entire process not just applying the color. What people may forget is when you are painting a room, window pane, door, ceiling or exterior of a home it usually requires ‘pre-work’ which depending on the space will vary.
TIP: Never accept a quote over the phone!
When receiving a professional painting estimate your painter should be onsite to take into consideration the following:
- Current state of the surface and preparation necessary to apply finish paint
- Number of paint coats necessary
- How much paint is needed to complete the project
- Type of finish paint needed
- How much time should be allocated for each process
Properly prepping your painting surface is an extremely important step for 3 reasons:
- Prevent paint chipping, bubbling and discoloration. (Over time this may occur with wear and tear, but not as a result of the project.)
- Show the true color of the paint. Walls may require a primer and/or additional coats of paint.
- Allowing the paint to properly adhere to the surface.
Nick Lauro Painting offers the following services as a fully licensed and insured professional painter:
- Residential Painting
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Power Washing
- Deck Staining
- Wall Coverings
- Commercial Painting